Friday, November 16, 2012

It's a family tradition...

Kara is now 3 weeks old and all hell has broken lose.  This is what happens with all of my babies...around 2-3 weeks everything goes down hill.  We went to the Dr. yesterday and she has acid reflux (like all of my babies) so she is now on medicine. Now, it will all be a matter of the right concoction of formula and meds.  Hopefully, we can figure it out way faster than it took with Kelly.  Kelly had her 15 month shots (even though she is only 14 months) so now she has been running a fever since yesterday.  Soooo...this week in general has been kind of crappy.  The other night around 1am after listening to Kara cry for 4 hours straight Bryan got up and took over.  I looked at him and said, THIS is exactly why I am never having any more babies. I know this might sound bad but I just hate the newborn baby stuff.  It's always a nightmare for me.  I wonder if there are Mom's out there that love the newborn phase???  I'm great with my babies once they hit like the 4-5 month mark and then onward just gets better.  But the baby-baby stuff just sucks for me. 

On a more positive note, my sister-in-law came over the other day and helped me organize all the clothes we have.  It was really a lot of work and I am so appreciative for her help.  Let me tell you it's not easy to get a lot done with a 1 month old and a 1 year old.  Also, THANK GOD my Mom came with me yesterday to the Dr. b/c there is NO way I could have handled Kelly and Kara at the Dr. by myself.  It's times like this that I am grateful I have family around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment