Monday, November 26, 2012

Get Ready!

Kara is 4 almost 5 weeks old now and she actually slept last night for 4 hours!  YAHHHH!!!  It may not seem like much but it sure felt like it to me.  I hope this is the start of good things.  Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas will be here lickidy split.  We went and cut down our tree this weekend and got it up along with some Christmas lights outside.  So now it's just a matter of knocking out the Christmas shopping.  I have a feeling it might be a little more difficult this year for me.  Last year I could go on my lunch break and shop this year I will have to take both Kelly and Kara with me and they pretty much fill up the shopping carts by themselves...so this might not be so easy.  Also, shopping will have to be scheduled around nap and feeding times.  Anyway, before we all know it the holidays will have come and gone and I will be back at work juggling 3 kiddos and a full time job.  Wow, I need to try and enjoy this last month as much as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment