Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to Work

So today is my first day back at work...I actually have a quick minute to update this blog.  Updating it while on maternity leave was almost impossible!  I need to get some pictures on here of Kara-beara too!  Of course today was hard because leaving my babies is never fun but unfortunately we are a two income household.  :(  Kaylie spent the night with Blake so she was super happy b/c she didn't have to go to the rec center and she got to sleep in another day.  I am over tired b/c Kara is of course still feeding in the middle of the night.  I can't wait till we can cut that out!  Anyway, all is well with us just trying to get back into a routine and normal schedule.  I hope my babies are doing good today...I haven't stopped thinking about both of them all day.  I will post new pics ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment