Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5 Months Old

My baby is 5 months old today!  How fast does time go by??  Way too fast that's how fast.  I want to enjoy every moment with Kelly and Kaylie because life just does not slow down for anyone.  A couple things about my big 5 month old baby girl, last night she rolled over in her crib and was sleeping on her belly.  Her little butt was all pushed up and her face was turned with her thumb right where it should be -- in her mouth, of course!!  :) It does freak me out a little that she can do this but I suppose I can't stop her or control it so I will just have to keep an eye on the video monitor more than normal.  She's such a happy baby always smiling and now when you give her kisses on her neck she laughs so hard....its the cutest thing in the world.  It makes my heart melt!  Below are a few pics from this morning.  I made Kaylie hold her which is funny in itself because Kelly is so big now and hard for Kaylie to hold standing up.  See below:
1st pic - started okay but the dog was in the picture...

2nd pic - I'm making funny faces so Kelly will smile but Kaylie is the only one laughing at me.

3rd pic - I'm still trying to get Kelly to smile but Kaylie is laughing at me and telling me I'm crazy.

4th pic - okay Kaylie was about to drop Kelly so that was the end of morning pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment