Friday, February 3, 2012

"Crushes"

For starters today was kind of a rough day for me.  I was extremely weak but managed to go to work and make it through the day.  I was finally able to eat so that has made me feel better.  I keep hoping/praying Kelly and Bryan don't get the Evil Stomach Virus! 

Bryan went to pick up Kaylie from school today and he said it was the saddest thing ever.  Immediately she came running out to him crying hysterically.  He hadn't even signed her out yet...he was like OMG, whats wrong???!!  And she was like one of my friends told my "crush" that I liked him and he announced it in the after school class.  She said she told him, "NO - I don't" and he was like "yea- right that's not what so and so said".  Kaylie was so embarrassed and hurt that her friend told him she started crying in front of everyone.  :(

Bryan being her Daddy and not really knowing what to say or do just hugged her and promptly bought her a new Monster High doll (yes another one of those!).  Then he called me and let her tell me what happened.  It was sad but I explained to her that her "crush" is so not worthy of her liking him.  AND that more than likely that boy will be a loser in a few years (I actually met his Mom and Dad once and they seem like really nice people, but whatever a Mom's gotta say what a Mom's gotta say!)

It's so weird that we are having these conversations but she is almost 8 and I fear this is just the beginning of all the girl drama that comes with being a girl.  And we now have 2 girls!!  LOL....I wouldn't want it any other way though.  Except maybe 1 little boy for Bryan so he's not so out numbered.  Time will tell.....it's too hard to think of more babies with a 5 month old right now. Although, Bryan is already planning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment