Monday, February 6, 2012

Missed Weekend

Saturday morning Kaylie had a basketball game, as we all got ready to go Bryan suddenly felt sick.  Oh yes, he did...he got the dreaded stomach virus.  Okay, so it has officially ran through every family member in our house.  I have cleaned every inch of our house, I have used Lysol and bleach and I don't know what else to do?  It better be gone!  So Bryan missed Kaylie's basketball game, (by the way they won, again) we missed going out with Tina and her crew on Saturday night and we missed going to any Superbowl parties.  It was a pretty lonely weekend.  I keep telling Bryan we will make up for missing out on this past weekend next weekend in the BIG APPLE.  Hahahahah...as many of you know Bryan is not thrilled about going to NYC in Feb. but whatever!!  I'm going to drag him everywhere I want to go and he is going to smile and like it b/c that's what husband's do for their wives.  :-)

p.s. Kaylie had a great weekend b/c she spent Saturday with Blake at Grandma & Grandpa's.  They went to the movies and out to dinner and my parents bought her another Monster High Doll.  Also - Kelly had a good weekend too and even though Bryan was locked in the master bedroom and I was by myself in the house I had Kelly-Belly and she is so much fun to be with so in all reality it wasn't that bad of a weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment