Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Friday!

Another week has come and gone and really at this point all I can think about is that I am that much closer to having this baby.  My Dr. called on Wed. and said I have to have an ultrasound on Tuesday to check the size of the baby.  If the baby is a certain size she might want to move forward with the c-section on Oct. 17th rather than letting me wait another week until the 24th.  So we will see!!  This weekend we will pretty much just hang out and the weather should be awesome!  That's about all I have for now!  TGIF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment