Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Update

So this weekend was long and slow....you'd think it would be flying by since my due date is so close but it seems like that just made the weekend drag.  Saturday I was having contractions and was very uncomfortable.  My parents came over around 7pm because I thought for sure Bryan was going to have to take me to the hospital.  It seemed like they finally stopped right around the time my parents got to the house, so I was super happy we didn't drive all the way to the hospital for a false alarm.  Bryan got the Oak tree planted in the front of the house, yay for that b/c it means he will actually be in doors next weekend when I come home with the new baby!  :)  Check out our new tree. 



 Kaylie helping her Daddy!
 Kelly relaxing in her car.
Final product!  The new Oak tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment