Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Only a day away!

It's hard to believe tomorrow around this same time I will be having a baby.  I'm feeling excited, nervous, scared, concerned all at the same time.  Excited to meet this new little person but scared & nervous about the surgery and concerned because of course I want to have a healthy baby.  I kept Kelly belly home with me today so her and I can spend as much time together as possible.  We walked Kaylie to school together this morning and that was sweet.  Kaylie is really such a sweet heart.  She waved and blew me and Kelly kisses all the way to the door.  I think Kelly and I will try and eat lunch with her today since it will really be the last time that is possible for a while.  After today all of our lives will be changed  - in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment