Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So What Wed.!

This week I am saying so what if....
  • I didn't make my bed in this morning.  I'm 9 months pregnant and trying to get myself and an 8 year old and a 1 year old ready!
  • Wednesday's have become my night to make frozen meatballs in the crockpot.  Kaylie loves them...but picky Bryan is not a fan.
  • My Dr. wanted me to deliver this baby today but I held off for a week b/c of work issues.  It's really stupid b/c they don't pay me enough to care like this!
  • I'm actually really mad at myself for not having the baby today.  What was I thinking??
  • Bryan continues to ask me not to get my tubes tied but he is crazy...this little lady is having no more kids!
  • I really like the Real Housewives of Miami this year. 
  • I am training my 3rd temp this week and yesterday was day #1 and she was kind of annoying but I think she will at least show up everyday!
  • I'm ready ready ready to have this baby and find out what it is!!  Exciting!
Check out: http://www.lifeafteridew.com/

What am I wearing Wed.?

Yep...that's what I am wearing today and that is me 9 months pregnant!  I have 1 week left as of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment