Friday, October 19, 2012

Last Day

So today is my last day at work until next year, yay!!!  My co-workers have been so nice to me this week.  The girls in the office took me to lunch yesterday and then when I got back to the office everyone handed me a card with a gift card and money inside for me and the new baby.  It was so super sweet!  I actually cried a little, which of course made most of the girls tear up too.  It was just so sweet and thoughtful and totally not expected.   Anyway, I will miss the office but I will be back in Jan. so I need to soak up and enjoy my time off while it lasts!  Not much else happening except getting ready for baby #3 oh and Bryan had one of our pine trees cut down so now he is planting an Oak tree this weekend.  I told him I don't care what he does as long as he is not working outside the following weekend (baby #3's first weekend home)!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment