Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fun

First and foremost we heard back about the truck and they are going to repair it.  This is good but can also be bad.  They for sure know there is frame damage so Bryan's concern is that the truck will forever be a problem but all we can do is hope it will be okay.  Who knows how long this will take and honestly I don't really care as long as I'm not paying for the rental and the truck is fixed right.  Next, Kaylie's Holy Communion is stressing me out.  I can't find a veil for the life of me and if I order one online the shipping is as much as the veil which in total is more than I paid for her dress. WTH??   I'm so annoyed.  I know what she wears is NOT the meaning of the day or ceremony but it is mucho important.  If your not Catholic you may never understand.  Anyway...this weekend is packed (again) Holy Communion Rehearsal, softball game, practices, Grandmother in town, dinner for Cyndi & Nana's bday's.  Ahhhhh -  the fun never stops.  :)  People keep telling me to enjoy this time b/c one day everything will slow down and I will miss the running around.  Time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment