Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New "Fake" Reading Glasses

Kaylie is hilarious...she wanted glasses as in reading glasses even though she has 20/20 vision.  I remember thinking glasses looked cool too and wanting a pair just as bad so we went to Claire's and sure enough they had a whole spinning rack full of fake glasses.  Kaylie picked out a super cute pair and has been sporting them everyday.  When I say everyday I mean like every minute of the day...if she is awake (and not in a pool or bath) she is wearing them.  I will have to take a picture and post on here b/c they are super cute and its just funny to see her wearing them everyday.  Well this morning she took the glasses off so I could put her hair up and she left them on the bathroom counter.  When we got to school she was so sad.  She actually started crying.  I did something so ridiculous, I told her to get back in the car and we went home and got them.  It's not like we live far from the school (one street to be exact) but it's just the point that I actually took her home to get her fake glasses.  It's not like she wouldn't be able to see all day!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment