Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Hump Day

Yea for today, for starters it's my birthday!!  Although, I think I am getting whatever Kelly Belly has been sick with.  :(  I felt terrible last night and today I have a cough from hell.  But I'm going to pretend I feel good b/c it is my birthday and I'm only working half day.  I'm meeting my friend Danielle for lunch at Yard House in City Center and then I'm going to get a mani/pedi.  I was going to get a massage but b/c I HAVE to get a "prenatal" massage (so dumb) it costs twice as much so I said forget it.  I will go after I have the baby I'm sure I will need it more then anyway.  Bryan's truck is supposed to be ready today.  I'm not holding my breath though b/c they have been telling me that for two weeks now.  It's officially over 1 whole month the truck has been in repair and just under $9K!  We had dinner with my family last night for my bday and that was nice.  I got some good gifts and money so all is right with the world (for today at least).  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment