Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer

I'm so happy summer time is here.  It doesn't really change that much for me because I still have to go to work everyday but it just means a much slower pace for everything & everyone in general.  I don't feel as rushed in the morning b/c traffic is lighter.  Kaylie doesn't have a million activities going on everyday of the week on top of homework and school responsibilities so it just means we can all relax a little.  Case in point last night!  Bryan cooked dinner (which was a lovely surprise), Kaylie had Stella over to play, Kelly took a little 30 min. power nap and then woke up and ate.  I cleaned up the kitchen and then we went for some wagon time on the cul-da-sac.  It was such a chill evening with no crazy running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  Come on with it Summer Time!
 Kaylie might be a little big for this wagon but Kelly needs a riding partner.  ;)
  
 We have so many tomatoes...there are more in the fridge.  I have to give some to my coworkers ASAP!
 Check out that Italian Zucchini! 
Ohhh...Coby boy you look so sweet and innocent in this pic....if only that were true.

No comments:

Post a Comment