Thursday, July 26, 2012

A few random things...

Kelly is taking more and more steps it's so neat to see, scary but neat.  Last night she took about 3-4 for Bryan to see.  And that was a special treat b/c he missed the first day due to working late.  My work is driving me crazy, I feel like it's such a mess.  Between management changes, work load & lack of direction the whole office is just a mess.  I also wrote an article for our company newsletter that was well written, entertaining and perfectly described our business only to have our Sales/Marketing manager turn it into a blah-blah-blah BORING article.  Even my direct boss (who is way over the sales manager) was disappointed.  Kaylie has been awesome this week, helpful, sweet, positive and not giving me any attitude.  Obviously I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment