If you really knew me....
- You'd know my first car was a brand new Pontiac Sunfire.
- You'd know my second car was a brand new Camaro Z28 that I LOVED more than anything in the world!
- You'd know I love German Shepherds b/c growing up our family pet was a black german shepherd named, Smokey.
- You'd know I was a pretty wild child going through my teen years (that is putting it mildly).
- You'd know I once got an MIP (minor in possession) for having a pack of cigarettes in my car. My parents were always so cool to me about stuff like this...yes I got in trouble BUT they hired an attorney and it was a super young attorney, like his first case ever and he managed to get the MIP dismissed...I will never forget my Dad high-fiving the lawyer in the hall outside of the court room!! LOL!
- You'd know Bryan and I have been together since we were 16 years old (okay with lots of breakups and makeups in those early years).
- You'd know Bryan and I lived in 3 different apartments before buying our first house.
- You'd know we got married, bought our first house and had our first baby all within 4 months of each other and all at the age of 23. That was a stressful year!!
- You'd know I'm crazy close to my parents and I love it that way!
That's all I have for now...happy Friday!