Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Update

Kelly went to Grandma and Grandpa's on Saturday while me, Bryan & Kaylie all went and test drove some cars.  We ended up putting money down on a Tahoe.  It is a couple years old and the dealership has a few things they need to do to it before we will officially buy it.....BUT it looks like we have a new SUV.  I really wanted the GMC Acadia but Bryan hated it.  So I compromised with him on the Tahoe.  I'm not super excited about it, but it will work for our family.  Below is a pic from Kelly at my Mom's house.  Not sure if she crawled in the basket herself?? 
 After car shopping we went to dinner at Nana and Pops.  All was well over there and it was good to see Cyndi & the kids.  Afterwards Kaylie wanted to spend the night with Grandma & Grandpa so they picked her up and the next morning Grandpa put Kaylie to work in the yard.  Below is a picture of her all dirty from helping Grandpa.  LOL...this cracks me up!  Kaylie is so girlie and was not to happy about helping but my Dad did say she stayed out there for about an hour...of course he had to bribe her with $$$!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment