Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Joining the 21st Century!

Hi Everyone!
I have to start by saying I never thought I would create a blog.  It seems so cliche at this point because anyone and everyone are doing it.  With that being said...here I am "doing it".  My sister-in-law gave me a book about 5 years ago to write all of the precious moments that happen with my 1st baby girl (I didn't have a 2nd one yet) and I love that little book. I don't always keep it up to date but I have always made sure to write about every one of Kaylie's birthday's and some other cute misc. things when I have a chance. I hope to use this blog in similar fashion as my butterfly book. An example (and what might have started the idea of the book) when Kaylie was about 2 years old we bought frozen push popsicles for her and she LOVED them as most 2-year olds do but the cutest thing was that she would say, "Can I have a popi - sicle" with heavy emphasis on the "popi" part.  It was just the cutest darn thing and I never wanted to forget her saying that. 

Today I am turning over a new leaf - I am joining the 21st Century for myself and the ONeal family by writing this blog.  I can continue to save all those cute little memories with the blog and share them too (bonus)!  Since I am old fashioned I will continue writing in my book because there's something special about the book and the thought of one day my girls and I sitting and reading it together.  You know like they used to do WAY BACK IN THE DAY.  ;)

As I am new to the whole blogging world please give me a little time to learn the tricks of the trade and I promise I will get better as time goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment