Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Update

We had a really-really-really wonderful weekend!  Saturday we had family and friends over for a BBQ and to celebrate Bryan's bday.  It was really great.  We had such a good time and Bryan was so spoiled this year.  He got his BBQ pit (not exactly the one he wanted, but this one is very nice), my Mom & Dad, Bryan's Mom & Dad and his sister all chipped in so that was very nice! My brother brought Bryan some plants for his garden (strawberry's, new potatoes and cauliflower to name a few) - extra shout-out to my brother and his fam for that because Bryan was so excited and kept saying all day Sunday how nice and thoughtful it was of Jimmy to do that for him!  Bryan's Dad really went all out - not only did he help with the BBQ pit but he also gave Bryan an Orange tree, made homemade salsa (so good), brought a lemon chess pie homemade by his girlfriend AND he (all by himself) made the BEST carrot cake anyone has ever eaten in their lives.  I mean seriously it was so unbelievably good - words cannot describe.  So all in all it was a great Saturday! I wish I had more pics but I was running around so much I honestly didn't have time.  But my Mom was able to get a couple of us singing happy birthday.

  

In other news Kelly-Belly is rolling over like a professional!  She is officially a "roller" but only from back to stomach, she hasn't figured out how to go from stomach to back.  It's so cute to watch because every time she does it, it's like she's not sure what in the world she just did!  Also, my parents got her this cute little chair, she loves it!  She's so much fun to watch and play with and such a good baby!


Kaylie starts softball this weekend so that should be interesting.  She actually has "try-outs" on Saturday afternoon.  This week we are in full-on practice mode!  Bryan and I are both so competitive and somewhat athletic so Kaylie needs to step it up.  Not sure how this will all go though because as you can see in the pic below the only thing she REALLY wants to do is play Webkinz!  Although, I have to admit she does like basketball and she has improved so much since the 1st game!  Soooo - maybe she does have some of me in her after all.  ;)


I'm going to end this post with a pic of Coby boy.  He drives me crazy and makes me want to kill him a million times a day but at the end of the day I love this dog so much.  We all do, Bryan, Kaylie & Kelly (eventually)! It's impossible for any of us to stay mad at him b/c he's just so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment