Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Car Accident

Monday was a rough day but Monday's are expected to be rough...Tuesday's usually are better but yesterday for me Tuesday was HORRIBLE.  Here's the run-down: I dropped Kaylie off at school around 6:50am, then got on Fry Rd. with Kelly belly to drop her off at the sitter.  We are driving along when I come to 2 cars stopped in the middle of Fry Rd.  So I start to stop...I am almost at a complete stop when some 16 year old boy plows into the back of me going about 45-50mph.  It was horrible.  I run into the back of the car in front of me and she runs into the back of the car in front of her.  4 cars in total all smashed up with Bryan's truck being the worst.  Kelly belly cried so hard it made me cry but Thank GOD she was okay...actually thank GOD everyone (for the most part) was okay.  2 of the girls were taken away on stretchers but I'm sure they were okay.  Overall, it was just a mess of a day - dealing with insurance, rental cars, taking Kelly to the ER to make she was okay, plus my Dr. had me go in for an ultrasound to make sure the baby was okay.  Uhhhhh...it was some day.  All I can say is that thank the Lord everyone was okay and while it sucks to be out of a vehicle and I feel awful about Bryan's truck none of that matters at the end of the day.  A life can not be replaced. 


At least yesterday is over and today is a new day.  Hopefully, they won't TOTAL Bryan's truck  and it will be back in our driveway soon looking brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment