Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was nice.  On Good Friday we went to the beach and my parents took their new jeep.  I wish I had taken pictures but I didn't :(.  It was fun and such a pretty day.  We got out of there just in the nick of time b/c I swear every teenager in Houston starting arriving around 1pm.  I kept joking that a tweet must have gone out and that in fact was exactly what happened, crazy teenagers!  Saturday we went to Cyndi & Jumer's with Nana & Pop.  The kiddos decorated Easter eggs and Jumer BBQ'd, we had Nana's beer bread and yummy dessert.  Then the kids had an Easter egg hunt.  Good times.  :)  Sunday we went to church and then headed to Grandma & Grandpa's.  My Aunt Cindy & Uncle Phil came and we all ate a wonderful lunch.  Unfortunately, my brother and his family didn't make it so Kaylie and Blake couldn't do the egg hunt together...so I did it with Kaylie.  It was still fun and Kaylie totally beat me in finding the eggs. ;) 
 Look at this little chunky monkey!!  :) 
 Bryan's garden is kicking a$$! 



 Kaylie Easter morning...please excuse her hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment