Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF

Yay for Friday's!  This week has been crazy mostly because of Kaylie's softball games.  She had a game on Tuesday night and one again last night.  Unfortunately, her team lost both games this week.  They were undefeated until now, with the exception of 1 tie game.  But that's okay...it's just 7 & 8 year olds playing softball and some of these parents behave like it's the major leagues!  Don't get me wrong I'm just as competitive as the next guy but some of these people take this softball/baseball stuff way overboard.  Anyway, this weekend  Kaylie has Reagan's birthday party on Saturday and then Sunday I plan to hang out at my parents pool and relax! My Dad is BBQ'ing so that means good food and time to just chill-out.  Thank God we live close to my parents.  They help so much with the girls and it's so nice to be able to drive right down the street and have free sitters and a pool all in one stop.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment