Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Exhausted

I don't like to complain (well a little bit, sometimes) but I honestly feel so exhausted about my life and everything in general.  I'm sure being almost 3 months pregnant, working full time, taking care of a 7 month old (sick) baby and a 7 year old (thinks she is 14) and not having Bryan around all week is not helping either.  BUT it really sucks.  I feel like killing everyone on the road (although, this is somewhat normal for me) I want to quit my job (also kind of normal for me) I want to send both Kaylie and Kelly to my parents house for a week and be able to drink so many margaritas that I throw-up all night AND I want to fit into my size 4 skinny jeans again - that I just bought in December and can NOT fit in already!!!  None of this is going to happen any time soon so I will suck it up and put on a happy face for the next 6-12 more months of my life until I get back to some sort of normalcy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment