Thursday, April 5, 2012

Is this what we've come to??

Want to know more?  CALL NOW!!

UMMMMM - NO!!  I refuse to drive this although the thought has seriously crossed my mind.  However, every time it does I throw-up just a little.  No offense to anyone that drives one b/c I can appreciate and see the value.  We have been hard core looking for a vehicle for almost a month now and still nothing.  Bryan is so high maintenance I swear!!  You would think it would be the other way around but it's not...I'm all let's get something economical and good on gas but roomy for 3 kids - especially since 2 will be in car seats for the next 8 years!  And Bryan is all, ya-ya-ya whatever...I want a 4x4 Tahoe fully loaded, all terrain tires, beach ready.  Well - I don't want a truck note for a $45,000-$50,000 vehicle!!  So then I test drove a GMC Acadia and it was a used one and much more affordable with low miles and really had everything we needed.  Okay, I wasn't in love with it and it somewhat reminded me of a minivan, but it's not and it seemed perfect.  Bryan was like NO, I hate it.  We keep going round and round about this and at the end of the day I have to drive this thing not him and I have to get 3 kids in and out of it on a daily basis so Bryan is going to have to settle on something that fits our lives (and pocket book) for the next few years.  Wish me luck convincing him of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment