Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

I feel so negative lately.  It's terrible!  I know it's 100% because of my pregnancy but I just feel awful.  I want to be back to my old self (cry-cry-cry)...like right now!!  I was having horrible pains all day today and really wanted to just go home and lay in the bath, but I managed to stick it out at work.  Although, all day I had a horrible attitude, everyone probably wished I had gone home.  Almost all of my co-workers get on my nerves and I don't want them talking to me.  Obviously this doesn't work out so well b/c I am the office manager/travel coordinator and must speak and deal with everyone. 

I'm thinking of the movie, Finding Nemo when Doreen keeps saying, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming" I can make it...I know I can...only a 3 more weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment