Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So what if...
  • I want another dog.  Bryan almost died when I told him but I really-really-really want a little dog again.  Is it that bad to have 3 kids and 2 dogs??
  • I am taking off work 2 days before the new baby arrives.  I need those 2 days to get ready!  Although with Kaylie I worked the day my water broke and with Kelly I only took 1 day.
  • I left work early yesterday to get my hair done. 
  • I can't wait to be able to drink again.  I'm not a huge drinker to begin with but not being able to drink for almost 18 months really kind of stinks.
  • I still haven't bought any boy outfits.  I don't think I will either. 
  • I need to buy another crib mattress for the 2nd crib but I'm really moving slow on getting baby ready this time.  It must be b/c it's #3!
  • Did I already say I want another dog?? I really do!  I'm thinking a shih tzu.  :)
Check out: http://www.lifeafteridew.com/
    What am I wearing Wed.?

Very comfy dress...although I feel a little like where is waldo!



No comments:

Post a Comment