Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So What Wednesday

So what if....
  • I told both Bryan and Kaylie that I will no longer cook either one of them dinner.  I will now only feed Kelly and myself.  If it's not one of them complaining about what I have cooked then it's both of them and I refuse to deal with it any longer!
  • I'm so sick of wearing the same clothes but I really don't want to buy new maternity clothes...I'm so close to the end.
  • I'm considering dying my hair brown just so I don't have to deal with highlighting it while on maternity leave.  Uhhh...I just look so much better blonde! 
  • I'm still giving Kelly belly a bottle early in the morning.  The pedi told me yesterday to stop but it's almost the only time she is a cuddle bunny with me still.  I don't want to lose that time with her.
  • I feel mega guilty about having this next baby when Kelly is still so little. 
  • I told Bryan I'm going to wait to have this baby until Oct. 24th (b/c of work) and he was not pleased he was really pushing for Oct. 17th...I think the guy is ready for me to back to myself!  I can't blame him.
  • Kaylie has been sneaking into our bed in the middle of the night again for the last week and I know when she is doing it but I don't have the energy to say anything.
  • Has anyone seen the Abby and Brittany show on TLC?  This may be really wrong of me but the show is really distrubing and hard for me to watch. 
Check out - http://www.lifeafteridew.com/

What am I wearing Wednesday??
(it's another recycled outfit but at least I don't have flip-flops on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment