Friday, September 14, 2012

Yay for Friday!

It's Friday so of course I am in a good mood!  Plus, Kelly belly is finally not sick and back to acting like her normal happy-smiley self.  Kaylie is doing awesome in school so far and having a great attitude so I really can't complain about anything.  Wellllll...almost anything...I am super uncomfortable now and feeling very tired but I only have about 1 month to go so at least an end is in sight.  When I really think about how close it is I start to get nervous.  I am also a little scared about the possibility of it being a boy.  I really don't think it is but then in the back of my mind I know there is a chance.  I'm just not baby boy prepared but I suppose it will all work out no matter what.  Anywhooo...happy Friday! 

p.s. when I got out of the shower this morning...this is what my bed looked like!

If you notice Kaylie's head is on the pillow so yes she once again crawled into bed with us...and Coby get off our bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment