Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day In - Day Out

Some days I really have no clue how I am surviving.  I mean seriously, between working full time (which is hard enough in itself) to managing an 8 year old, a 12 month old and a 31 year old PLUS being pregnant...I am really wearing myself out.  I don't think Bryan has any clue either.  I suppose what man really does fully understand all the work us woman do??  Some days I really wish I could have been a wife in the 1950's.  Seriously if I could just be a stay-at-home wife and keep the babies I would have life made!  I am going to have a heart to heart with my dear husband (not that I haven't already) and explain to him that me running around like a complete maniac 8 months pregnant and trying to do everything like I am a single Mom is NO BUENO.  I mean seriously I feel like I am a single Mom with a lawn care guy.  I do all the laundry, cleaning, cooking, dishes, lunches, grocery shopping, sippy cups, baths, nighttime tuck-ins, etc, etc, etc....with no help.  And I'm fed-up.  All I keep thinking in the back of my mind is how in the world am I going to keep this day-in and day-out routine when I have this next baby.  What am I super mom??

No comments:

Post a Comment