Monday, August 13, 2012

This Old House

This weekend I really got to thinking about how much I miss our old house.  Emphasis on missing the "HOUSE" not the neighborhood.  We have officially been in our "new house" for a year and I just can't help but miss our 1st house. 
 
Our old house. 

I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact we moved into our new house when I was 8 months pregnant and then I got pregnant again after 4 months so it's like we have been living in our new house for a year and I have had no time to do anything to the inside of the house that I want. Now Bryan on the other hand has done a million things to the outside just as he always dreamed.  And of course he LOVES our new house and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 
Our house now.
While I absolutely love our neighborhood and our neighbors the house is a lot to manage.  Plus, I am upstairs/downstairs about a thousand times a day because of Kelly belly and being pregnant right now isn't helping me much.  I know (or at least hope) I will one day love this house as much as our old house but right about now I am truly wishing we had just stayed in our little one story house. 

Maybe I am just missing the simplicity of my "old life"...I have a feeling that might have a lot to do with how I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment