Friday, August 31, 2012

What's Good

What's good is that it is Friday and we have off on Monday - bonus!  What's also good is how blessed I truly am.  Sometimes I lose sight of that and I think this last couple of weeks I have had a very negative attitude. I really prayed about it last night.  I know every time I get aggravated with something I need to stop myself and think about how lucky I am.  I am fortunate to have a healthy husband that works very hard every-single-day and that loves me and our children more than anything in the world.  We are so blessed to have healthy children that are smart and growing right on track (baby in my belly included).  Both Bryan and I have good paying jobs that really I should complain a lot less about.  We have a beautiful home and somehow manage to pay all of our bills and still have savings accounts.  All of these things mean we have a really great life and I need to wake-up and appreciate it. 

So with all that being said...the bad news was our A/C went out around 7:30pm last night.   So while I lay in bed sweating (inside temp was around 82) I reminded myself of all the wonderful and good things in my life.  Call it karma for my bad attitude lately or a little wake up call from the big guy upstairs - whatever it was it worked. Now hopefully the a/c guy can be at our house sometime today so we don't have to endure another night like last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment