Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So What Wednesday

So what if...
  • My blog desperately needs a makeover...I need someone to help me!  Erin where are you??
  • Since school is back in session I have had major road rage for the last 3 mornings. 
  • I'm pretty much getting by with the same maternity clothes as last year.  Why buy more?  Its such a waste of money.
  • I've really been going back and forth on tying my tubes.  I know I don't want any more children after this one but having the Dr. mess with stuff inside me scares me.  Plus, why should Bryan get off so easy!
  • I am starting to hate all of the Real Housewives shows - especially New Jersey and they used to be my favorite.  Bravo it's time for some new trash shows for me to watch.
  • I'm so over being pregnant!
What am I wearing Wednesday...
Notes: skirt circa 2011, shoes 2011 (I actually love these shoes), shirt 2011 (its non-maternity but still fits), jacket circa 2008 or 2009 (it goes with everything and covers my fat pregnant arms)  ;)
Don't forget to check out: http://www.lifeafteridew.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment