Okay so my Dr. said I can have the baby on Oct. 17th or if I want to wait another week Oct. 24th. I know this sounds crazy but I am actually leaning towards Oct. 24th only b/c it gives me 1 more week at work and allows me to be short one less pay check. Plus, I am super busy at work right now and Oct. is going to be even worse. I shouldn't really worry about the people at my job b/c well most of them are complete idiots but I still feel bad for leaving the goods ones. Anyway...here is the recent ultrasound pic.
The head looks big to me...and Bryan has a big head so this baby will probably look just like him (like all of our children!). My genes just don't stand a chance against Bryans. ;)