Tuesday, August 7, 2012

3 girls OR 2 girls and a boy???

I'm almost at the end of this pregnancy.  I start seeing my OB every two weeks now and as the date gets closer the anticipation of finding out if we are having a boy or girl is starting to kill me.  I wonder all the time about it.  On one hand having another little girl would be so wonderful!!  Kelly will have a playmate super close to her age and Kaylie will be a big sister to not just 1 but 2 sisters.  How awesome!  Plus, we are ready for another girl.  I have plenty of clothes and all of our baby stuff is geared towards girls.  Now if it's a boy...I'm not so prepared.  I have no boy clothes (like I have literally not bought 1 boy outfit) I have no boy toys or blue baby stuff what-so-ever.  I don't even know how to take care of a baby boys parts when they are newborns.  Like I am totally in the dark about having a boy.  Obviously, I will have to figure it out quick like.  I will be happy either way as long as the baby is healthy.  I think in all honesty I just think it's a girl and I will be truly shocked if its a boy.  I might even pass out on the table if they say it's a boy.  Hell Bryan may pass out too!!  Sooo...tick-tock...tick-tock!

No comments:

Post a Comment