- I make frozen meatballs in the crockpot for dinner once a week. Bryan laughs his a$$ off at me because he says "I'm cooking the hell out of those pre-cooked balls"- All I have to do is make pasta and wa-la we have a spaghetti & meatball dinner.
- I have been letting Kaylie do her own hair in the morning b/c it saves me time. I have to say she is getting better at it, but some days - WOW I really shouldn't let her out of the house.
- I am turning into the angry pregnant girl as I get closer to my due date. Seriously, I think I almost bite someones head off at work at least 2-3 times a day!!
- I've now put my foot down with Bryan about his annoying non-stop outdoor projects. It's great I have a "handy-do-it-yourself" man but good LORD Bryan bring your butt inside and help me.
- Me wearing flip-flops to work has become an almost daily thing now. I swear when I'm not pregnant I won't ever do it again!
- My friend Tina wants me to do the "Pre-Labor Day Pregnant Bikini Contest"! Is she crazy or what???
Also - what am I wearing Wed.???
See my flip-flops!! And I promise this dress wasn't wrinkled like this when I left this morning!!