Wednesday, August 8, 2012

You're Guess Is As Good As Mine

Funny today I ran to the dealership to see how much it would cost to fix the nick in the bumper from the rock I hit on 290 and I was expecting $500 or so but they said $370, I guess I should be pleased but I am not.  Anyway, that's not what was funny though....what was funny was as soon as I walked in the girl at the front desk asked me when I was due?  I told her October and she said, Oh and your having a boy?  I laughed a little and said, "Ummm we don't actually know."  She said, "well I have had 3 boys and that is def. a boy in there!".  AHHHHHH...I just think it's so funny!!  I have heard from so many people they think it's a boy but then an equal amount of people telling me it's GOT to be a girl.  So no one really knows and all those wives tales just can't be accurate.  BUT the girl telling me it's a boy did get me a little in panic mode b/c like I just wrote about yesterday I am 100% NOT prepared for a baby boy.  I think this weekend I better buy a few little boy things just to make myself feel better....you know just in case!!

No comments:

Post a Comment