Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School is Cool

Kaylie had a great 1st day back at school and was excited to get up and go again this morning.  I really am trying to enjoy this because I know it's only a matter of time before it wears off.  She saw her friends from last year and even has two of them in her classes so that was great! She looked so cute this morning - and grown up too.  It's kind of scary how fast kids grow-up on ya!   

 
 
She wanted her hair curled today so I woke up extra early to do this for her.  At least I can still do that for her!  Also our neighbors gave her an electric scooter and she is in LOVE with this thing.  I'm not gonna lie it scares the hell out of me.  It seems fast and dangerous...oh no, does she have a need for speed??  I wonder who she gets that from.  hehee

I have a Dr.'s appointment today and an ultrasound.  Exciting stuff!!  We'll see how big this baby is and hopefully my Dr. will give me a tentative c-section date!!!  Let the count down begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment