Thursday, August 16, 2012

This and That

I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I went home early from work.  I managed to take an hour nap which is HUGE for me nowadays.  I feel so much better today.  I am starting to try and switch Kelly over to milk and this is proving to be more challenging than I first thought.  She has been on Nutramigen formula since she was 8 weeks old due to issues with milk based formula.  I have been trying to make the switch gradually but I think it's already upsetting her little tummy.  I may have to hold off a little while longer on making the switch or worse keep her on Nutramigen until 15 months (I have read this from other Mom's with babies on Nutramigen).  This really scares the crap out of me b/c the new baby will be here soon and the thought of having two babies on formula is HORRIBLE!!  In other news about the Kellster she has a new fav toy and it's so cute!  I will have to get a picture and post on here.  It's one of Kaylie's old baby's and Kelly carries it around with her everywhere...can you say ADORABLE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment